People seem to always come‐and‐go when it comes to our daily lives. Sometimes, our friends get busy and we feel quite lonely. Believe me, everyone feels that at some point in their lives. The question we should be asking ourselves is “How can we make more friends and how do we keep them?” To be honest, there is no right or wrong approach to this, but here are some helpful tips to get you on the right track to expanding your friend group!
- Rely on first impressions of people
- Give people the opportunity to develop into good friends
- Note that differences are just as important as similarities when it comes to friends
- Cut off friendships that aren’t worth your time and energy
- Focus on the friendships that make you happy
- Meet your friends’ friends
- Don’t let life drift you and your friends apart.
- If they’re important, let them know